The Bartlett maintains a wide range of databases about maritime matters. Some of these are accessible here:
- Archives – a summary of the main archive collections
- Book catalogue – over 18,000 books in the Bartlett Library
- Buchanan plans archive – plans of the well-known designer, Alan Buchanan
- Curtis plans archive – plans from the Curtis & Paper boat builders
- Falmouth Quay Punts – a list of some known quay punts
- Yacht design index – yacht designs that have appeared in leading yachting magazines
Some other databases are being prepared to join this list.